The "One-Son" turned 7! I'm dying. Braden on the other hand loves that he's getting older/bigger. This year we celebrated by letting Braden invite a couple of his friends to join him at the movies. He asked his friends Ava and Madison to join him for the day. At first I thought it was funny that he only picked girls to come celebrate with him but in truth he only has "girl" friends. His whole primary class is all girls and they are his best friends at school too. We went to see the new Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs movie and then came back to our house for cake, ice cream, and presents. Braden got books, money, some magnet toys, new Toms, and Pokemon cards. It wasn't an over-the-top birthday, but it was lots of fun!
Braden wanted a Minion Cake so that's what he got.
I'm impressed that it turned out as well as it did
considering it was my first attempt at an all fondant cake.
With Ava
With Madison
No comments:
Post a Comment