4.16.2014

April Fools

I was having a hard time coming up with something fun to do for the boys to trick them on April Fools Day. Luckily, just before going to be I saw an instagram post from a friend who drew mustaches on her kids while they were sleeping! It was just the bit of inspiration I needed. Kam and I quickly grabbed a washable marker and headed to the boys rooms. I am so glad they are such good sleepers and didn't wake while we drew on their faces. I couldn't wait for them to wake up and see their faces when they saw what we did. Braden woke first. He is really good at getting right to it when preparing for the day and was completely dressed when he came in our room to get his hair combed. He walked in the bathroom and started grabbing what he needed and then looked into the mirror. His face was priceless! Shortly afterwards Carter came in our room and after seeing Braden's face buried his own in his lap. It took a minute but we finally got him to look at his new look. He thought it was really cool to have a mustache.

Of course we had to draw eyebrows on Braden as we 
usually tease him because he doesn't really have any!

No comments: