4.22.2014

Riley 14 Mos.

While together for Easter my sister took some quick shots of Riley in her Easter dress. I was worried that she wouldn't cooperate but Riley's new thing is to say "cheese." She doesn't say the word but she does give you the cutest cheesy smiles!

Riley is a spunky little girl. She is usually velcoed to me most of the time unless she is with her daddy. She loves when Daddy is home. She gets very excited when she hears the garage go up and him entering the house. Riley is still not walking. She will push herself up to a standing position in the middle of the room but will not try to take a step unless she is holding on to something. She loves to play with dollies or her stuffed lamb and likes to put on necklaces. She is very bright even if she doesn't talk. She obeys simple commands and can answer yes or no by shaking her head respectively. She likes to be silly especially when playing with her brothers and her daddy. She has the best giggle when laughing as well as the shrillest scream if she is upset. She is now sleeping through the night as of a couple weeks ago and I just recently fully weaned her from nursing. I am pretty sure that I was having the more difficult time weaning than she did. We sure to love this tall, skinny girl! She is so much fun.




No comments: