Mr. Carter graduated from preschool today! Carter has been attending ABC ETC. Preschool at Valley View Recreation Center. He went to school with his his best friend Harrison who lives just down the street from us. His graduation today was really cute. The kids sang several songs and went up in groups for a small speaking part. At the end each child was called by name to walk across the stage and pose with their diploma! Carter spent most of the ceremony waving to Kam and me. I normally don't get emotional when it comes to my kids growing up but I ended up being a bit of a wreck today. I teared up several times before, during and after the ceremony. I guess it's just hard for me to accept that my baby boy is growing up. If you ask him though, he loves that he is getting bigger and can not wait to join Braden at Pinecrest as a Kindergartener!
With his Teachers: Miss Danielle, Miss Kalie (his fave), & Miss Nicki
Walking in
Doing his speaking part.
My little Graduate (don't know why my camera over exposed this)
With his best friend: Harrison
No comments:
Post a Comment