Riley has not always been a great sleeper. It was only a couple of months ago that she finally started sleeping through the night and I find it amazing that once she started to sleep through the night, her naps became more regular too. The only time we ever have trouble with naps now is if she needs to poop but for the most part that hasn't been a problem.
One particular day we were waiting for Riley to wake so we could run a quick errand and upon hearing her cute babbling knew it was go time. Kam and I both went in to her room to discover that she had taken her diaper off. At first I was relieve to see that her bum was clean but soon discovered her poopy diaper in the corner of her crib. Luckily she didn't play in it and there wasn't poop smeared all over the place but she did pee all over the bed!

No comments:
Post a Comment