I seriously spent my whole time snuggling this cute baby boy. I just love newborns. There is just something so very special about them. My favorite night was when I rocked him to sleep in Megan's rocker and just stared at his cute face remembering each of my kids when they were tiny babies.
My mom and Megan surprised me one night with my favorite cake to celebrate my birthday.
Also during my stay up north I went to the temple with my mom. We got up early to do baptisms for the dead using family names from a couple in my ward. When we got to the temple my mom realized her recommend had expired so she ended up waiting in the lobby while I did the work downstairs in the baptistry. After the temple, we went to Savers for some shopping and then I met up with my sister Abi for lunch. Then it was time to head back home and Krista was nice enough to take me to the airport. It was a very relaxing trip and I didn't do much, but I wouldn't have had it any other way.
I miss these cuties!




No comments:
Post a Comment