3.16.2015

Riley is 2

Riley girl is 2! I can't believe it. I feel like I blinked and she just grew up. Riley's birthday was pretty low key. I took her out to lunch to get her favorite, a "rito." Then it was home for a nap and playing with brothers once they got home from school. Dad got off early so we opened presents and then headed out to eat. I didn't get to celebrate my birthday with the kids or with Kam so we decided to go out to celebrate both my and Riley's birthdays. We went to one of my favorites, Macaroni Grill. The food was yummy and the best part of the night was being serenaded by one of the servers. She sang a Frozen Medley.









Riley is super spunky. She loves her brothers and does what she can to let them know she's the boss. She is stubborn, affectionate, moody and tender. I guess the saying is true that little girls are sugar and spice. She has the cutest smile. She loves Woody, Buzz, Minnie and Mickey Mouse. She is obsessed with Frozen and Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. She will only watch those two shows. Although  she is starting to favor the Goofy Movie now too. Riley is a good napper and her favorite thing to eat is cereal.

I love that Riley's hair is finally starting to grown in. I took her to get it trimmed to even out the back and will probably have to do that one or two more times. Her hair is just like mine and is wavy and goes all over the place because of crazy cowlicks but it is getting just long enough to put in little piggies and to braid the one side.

No comments: