5.25.2015

2015 Spring Baseball Season

This has been a really fun and busy spring season. The boys had a lot of fun playing soccer last year in the fall and I planned to sign them up again this spring with a league. However, after paying a seriously fun game of baseball earlier in January with our friends from the neighborhood, the boys decided they wanted to give baseball a try. Carter played T-ball and Braden played coach-pitched ball. They both have improved their skill this season and are by far the better players on their teams. I personally have loved having the boys play baseball as I loved playing softball as a kid; it was my favorite sport to play. I have loved taking the boys out to play catch and out to hit balls. This has been a great bonding experience for all of us. Kam even got into it and bought himself a glove.


Braden Played for the Kights



Braden got the most outs for his team;
he usually played first base or pitcher position.



Carter's played for the MudCats

His coaches were awesome. They spent a lot of time during the game 
helping the kids learn the proper way to catch, throw, and hit the ball.





No comments: