I got to help and play with Carter and all the Kindergarteners from Pinecrest at their annual park field trip. I loved going with Braden when he was in Kindergarten and this year was even more fun. The teachers walked with the kids down to a nearby park where they participated in several fun water games and other park games. They also got to have a picnic lunch with their teachers and parents if their parents where there to help. It was a really fun day and I even got to take Carter home early from school following the field trip for some extra one on one time while Riley took a nap.
Hot Potato
Crab Race
Riley mad because she couldn't play the games with the kids.
Then happy because she was able to draw with chalk.
Ring Toss
Hula-Hoops
They also played with bubbles, played soccer, and the hands-down favorite game, duck-duck-goose using a wet sponge. I wish I had pictures of that game because it was so fun to watch. Riley got to play with the "big kids" and loved getting wet. I'm so grateful that I can be a mommy full time allowing me the opportunity to do fun stuff like this with my kids!
No comments:
Post a Comment