7.15.2016
Dancing Princess
Riley started dance classes in February this year. She took a class taught by Miss Lori (who is our Bishop's mom) at the rec center near us. Her class was an hour long, once a week, and was split between tap and jazz. In May all the classes performed at a spring recital held at the Henderson Pavilion. It was a very special day for Riley. She was so very excited to dance for her daddy and all the other parents. On the day of the recital she was super happy. She loved getting all dressed up and getting to put on make-up. We arrived early as requested and during the wait from roll-call to the start of the show Riley got super grumpy and was crying. I was certain that she wouldn't dance. Thankfully her lovey was in the car so I gave it to her to hold while back stage and with that and the help of some of the older girls who were helping out back stage her mood changed and she came out smiling for both her numbers and did a wonderful job. She smiled the whole time and you could tell that she was enjoying being on stage. The best part of the night was just after she finished her second dance, she jumped and clapped for herself when everyone else was clapping. I'm so glad I got it on video.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment