12.17.2008
Baby, come out NOW!
I just wanted to give another update on our little baby. I had an appointment yesterday and once again am measuring even bigger. When I measured with Braden I always measured about 1 to 2 weeks ahead of schedule. This little boy, according to the new January 4th due date, has been measuring on schedule. However, as of yesterday I am now measuring ahead again by a week. On top of that, I have been having regular contractions off and on for almost a week now. They come for a few hours and get to about 7 min. apart and then STOP (my mom says I'm doing this because of the weather, and it was a full moon last Friday-who knows?) My doctor is going to set up our c-section date sooner than the planned date of the 16th at my appointment next week. I'm still hoping I begin my labor before then because I don't really want to wait since we will be scheduling the date about a week after my due date. If I do make it to that date, then the doctor is going to have me do an Amniocentesis test that morning to check the baby's lungs and if everything is up to par we'll come back later that afternoon and do the c-section. I'll keep praying he comes sooner. Until then....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
COME OUT BABY CARTER!!
Good luck. These last few weeks are always the worst. With my last I was going to be induced early as I have with the others, but had a bad feeling. I was finally incuded on my due date. It was the longest pregnancy ever or so it seemed :) I will pray for a baby to come out NOW!!
I can't believe that it's actually that time already. I thought for sure you had a few more months.. but I know you don't want to hear that so on your behalf.. I'm grateful he's coming sooner (hopefully)!! Oh and by the way I love the name Carter! Good Luck!!
Post a Comment