I've got lots of posting to do of our pre-Christmas adventures, but I'm waiting to get photos uploaded first. However I did want to tell the most recent news of our baby. At my appointment today we scheduled our c-section for January 9th at 5:00 pm. I will go in in the morning to have the amnio done at 8 and if all is well I'll go back in later that afternoon to get prepped. I am so excited to have a sooner date and that we are taking the precautions to be sure this little boy is really ready. Because I know I sure am!
4 comments:
You're getting close! Can't wait to see pics of your new little one :)
I am soooooo excited for you!!!
I saw you had your little guy and I am awaiting the story behind his entry to this world :) Keep us updated with his cute pictures :)
I heard you had him!
No wonder you haven't posted anything for awhile!
I hope all went well.
I hope you let me watch Braden for you sometime this week.
Post a Comment