12.03.2008

Thanksgiving Weekend

We had a great Thanksgiving. The only bad part was that Kam and I spent it in separate places. This year both my Dad and Kam's parents had dinner planned at the same time. Kam took Braden with him to the Henrie's and I ventured alone to have dinner at my Aunt's house. Kam had to work that night and for most of the weekend, so Braden and I hopped in the car with Heidi and spent the weekend in St. George. We got there very late Thursday night and on Friday we spent the day trying to avoid the chaos of Black Friday Shoppers, very unsuccessfully I might add, and making gingerbread houses. On Saturday, Heidi and Abi took off for Vegas for the Jonas Brother's concert, so I spent the day with my dad. I'd say I spent the day with my brother's too but they spent the entire weekend in the playroom playing x-box all weekend. I'm pretty sure none of them showered the whole weekend, except for when they decided to pick up "chicks" at the Cold Stone. My dad took us to this great Mongolian BBQ for dinner and to watch Madagascar 2. Braden loved the "lion movie." Sunday we went to church and drove home. (Oh, funny story, I forgot to bring a skirt with me so I ended up going to church in Levi's..they were my nicest pair, but still, never done anything like that before. I guess all that matters is that I went.)


Braden spent most of the weekend with this helmet on 
and sneaking into the garage to ride the "cycle."



2 comments:

the Roberts said...

CUte family pics and WOW, your birthday party for Braden "the boy princess" are awesome. YOu are so talented. You better save that lion and zebra for me.
Love you
ashley

Kimi said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I use to love going to SG for the shopping without the huge craziness, but now it is just as busy there as it is anywhere else. Cute Gingerbread houses, and love the crocodile cup cake cake for Braden's B-Day.