1.28.2010

Snow

It snowed again today! Not much, but there is snow out there. The sun even came out today which makes me very happy. Usually it's very gray outside, and gray doesn't suit me very well. This morning Braden was really sad. He misses his daddy very much. Kam is super busy this semester and we almost never see him. Braden has been acting out a lot too but I am sure that most of this is due to him really missing his daddy. Anyway, Braden was very sad so I suggested that we go play in the snow. Braden was thrilled! And after spending what felt like hours getting all bundled up we headed outside for a great time!

The View Out Back

Pulling the Sled up the Hill


Carter Boy! I was surprised that he didn't cry, it was pretty cold out there.


Braden Pulled Carty up the Hill...


...and then Helped him Down.


Carter Liked It!


Then I pulled both Boys up the Hill


Weeeeeee!


1 comment:

Janelle said...

I hear ya! Having a husband in school is hard and they are always busy. Justin will be done in June, I can't wait to have him back!