Our first order of business was getting ready for Aubry (my sister) and Brennan's wedding. There was a lot of work to do before the big day.
We had LOTS of Bricks to Lay
and Flagstone to Arrange.
(Pappy, Gooey, Gary; take your pick)
(Even the Kiddies Helped!)
The House Needed to be Painted,
(Garteth, my Brother)
Treats needed to be Made,
(Ashley, my sister)
and so much more! But after 2 1/2 days of working hard and looking like this
we were ready!
And it was the most beautiful day...
made even more beautiful by this blushing bride!
And it was the most beautiful day...
made even more beautiful by this blushing bride!

Susan, Coen, Brennan, Aubry, Goo and my Momma
The Balloon Lady was a HIT
(I pretty much love K's face in this picture, totally cracks me up!)
One day I'm hoping this kid grows some Hair
Ashy and the Mother
Carter and his Bestest Friend on the Trip
(My sister Megan)
After the wedding we were able to some relaxing! In fact I don't think we did anything the day after the wedding other than eating and laying around on the grass.
Carter loved the Trampoline
Braden loved going under the tramp to find hidden treasures
and getting so sticky eating popsicles that multiple baths in the sink were a must.
One of the days we went to the School to visit my mom at Work and the Kids got to help Grammy drive the Golf Cart around the parking lot to give out parking tickets.
Braden was super funny on this trip. I'm with him every day and yet am still surprised by the silly things he will do or say. For example, K was trying to get Braden to play dress-ups with her but Braden being the "Manly" little boy that he is told her, "Boys's arn't princesses." And later Ashley came asking me where Braden was explaining that K was looking for him. I told her that he had gone upstairs to watch a movie on Bo's bed and she decided to let K watch the movie too. Anyway, when she took K up there Braden told her, "Um, I was only planning on one to watch the movie. This is two. I was only planning on one." He also started this crazy thing where he makes faces for the camera, posing I guess, but it always turns out that he has his tongue out and his fingers are usually flashing some sort of sign...Boys...I don't get it!
On our last day at my mom's house Braden got up early so he could Eat breakfast with Uncle Peter before he had to go to work.





















No comments:
Post a Comment