As I mentioned, the picnic was a lot of fun. We had a yummy BBQ lunch with watermelon and corn-on-the-cob (our favorites). After lunch we gathered all the primary kids to play games (our primary president and I were in charge.)
We had 3 legged races...
sack races...
(Carter did surprisingly well)
stick pulling...
(Braden lost to a girl)
(he redeemed himself by beating his friend)
(Carter found a little stick so he could play)
(I found a bigger one for him to play with)
(Braden won, but Carty held on pretty long)
Hoop Roll...
and Flag Tag.
(Even though Carter was the littlest one there,
he just had to play along with the big kids)
(He didn't like getting his flag stolen though)
After the games we all drank lots of water, visited with our friends and then ate more watermelon and corn-on-the-cob!
Happy Pioneer Day! We hope you had as much fun as we did!
oh, by the way, I made my bonnet (and apron)!








No comments:
Post a Comment