We were able to celebrate with the help of Kam's sister who came to watch the boys in the afternoon so we could share lunch together and then go to the temple to do sealings. Later in the day we had the boys join us and we went out to dinner as a family. I didn't mind sharing part of our day with our boys because they are what help complete the promises of family that we made in the temple 10 years ago. I am looking forward, however, to the boys going to go stay at Gramma's for a couple days so Kam and I can have a stay-cation getaway in a couple weeks!
Dear Him,
Our little love story isn't anything out of
a story book but it is
definitely something
spectacular to me. Each moment together, good
and
bad, has been a blessing with more love than
I thought humanly
possible. I am so grateful you
loved me from the start. I'm so glad I finally let
myself fall. And I am so happy to share each day
with you - forever and two days.
All my love,
Her



No comments:
Post a Comment