The Hoover Dam
As usual, Uncle Kris and Aunt Megan were the favorite.
Silly Kids
State Line. Ryan and Megan make a beautiful couple...hehehe.
Ryan, Megan, K, Braden, Kris and Me
Megan has the best figure...me is jealous.
These two love "chuver." K even said she wants to marry Braden when she grows up.
Ryan found a new look at the gift shop.
While visiting the dam we drove across the new memorial bridge and then decided to take a walk out
on it. I was pretty scared up there, plus it was really windy and that didn't help. I only walked out part of the way but most of the others went further. I must of been showing my fear because Braden got scared too.
Just Hanging Out
Tay thought Carter's potty was lots of fun...wish Carter thought the same thing.
Tubby Time
Each night after tubs we read scriptures and said prayers together.
The kids also played the roll over game; a fun family "tradition."
On Monday, our last day together, the kids played outside and went to the park with
Grammy and Pappy. We also had lunch at In-N-Out before every one headed home.
Carter and Tay loved the teeter-totter.
That's Cart on the swing.
It's occasions such as these that make me so happy I live closer to my family. I hope we get to do it again real soon!










No comments:
Post a Comment