My Birthday was fun this year. Probably because I was able to share it
with my family and I got to
go do one of my favorite things...BOWLING! We also celebrated by having dinner at my Grandma Dee's house eating my favorite meal of sloppy joes, seven layer salad, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. Kam spoiled with a new Digital
SLR Camera which I took with me to capture all the fun moments of my
birthday but when went to upload them I was having trouble and
asked Kam to help me and as it turns out, he deleted all the pictures
off the memory card. Sadness. Luckily my brother Dane had
brought his new DSLR to play with so I got a few shots from him. I had a really fun time and as I shared before, I am so grateful I got
to share my day with the ones I love. Which certainly
made turning 32 that much easier.
Happy Birthday to Me!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday and cute picture at the end. The only thing I don't get is sloppy joes, uh, no thanks.
Post a Comment