Today was the big day and Braden did amazing. I was surprised with his enthusiasm about the whole thing. He couldn't wait to have a silver tooth! We got to the dentist at 7 am and they gave him some medicine and then we waited for about an hour before starting. We sat in the waiting room and watched Scooby Doo. The medicine made Brady really hyper and he was talking about a mile a minute. When the hour was up they took him back; Kam went with him and I stayed in the waiting room with Carter. Everything went really smoothly and Kam said that just before he fell asleep Braden kept saying really silly things like "I feel spinny" and "I feel like I'm sleeping in my bed." The best part was when it was all over and he was waking up. He was so out of it. His eyes would get really big and he would look around like he'd never seen anything before. The dentist said Braden was one of if not his best patient ever. On the way home we got him a smoothie and have since been hanging out having a quiet day. I'm so grateful everything went okay.
Getting ready to take the medicine.
Falling Asleep.
During.
Waking up.
A Crown for my Prince.





1 comment:
We miss you all! I love reading your blog so that I can see how you are all doing.
Post a Comment