7.26.2012

repeat offender

Does anyone know what these two pictures have in common?


Well, in the first picture I was 7 month pregnant with Carter and 4 weeks pregnant with baby #3 in the second. At the time the second picture was taken I did not know I was pregnant, but found out about a week later. We are super excited and can't wait to meet our newest addition around Valentines Day next year!

2 comments:

Janelle said...

I knew you were going to announce that soon! Since you haven't been updating your weigh loss blog I knew something must be in the works. We are hopefully going to be in the same boat soon :)

The Schaefermeyer Family! said...

Wow! I haven't read your blog in FOREVER!! Congrats!! We are having #3 in March! Your boys are getting so big and are so adorable! Hope all is well in Henderson!