When we first arrived it was raining and a bit cold so we did our best to get a fire going to keep the kids warm while we set up camp.
After camp was set up we took the kids into town so Megan could find a jacket...she forgot hers.
Kris and Gary enjoyed a quick run down the river after dinner. It was cold...they were crazy.
Fortunately the rest of the trip was nice and warm.
These boys loved sleeping in the tent with Grammy.
The kids played lots of cards and games with each other.
This girl loved the doggies.
These crazies...well, they're crazy.
We all loved playing in the water.
And of course we floated the river! Carter went down the river once with me and then I tried to get Braden to go. He was not going to have it. But, being the way awesome mom that I am, I dragged him out with me kicking and screaming. He cried and complained for most of the float, but by the end couldn't wait to do it again...and he did!
I'm so glad I didn't miss out again on this family tradition. We had so much fun with everyone. Also, thanks Ash, for keeping me warm!










No comments:
Post a Comment