I can't believe how big our little Riley is getting. Time is going by way to fast. I remember when she was first born trying so hard to savor the newborn stage even though I felt like I was going crazy from all the hormones and adjusting to life as a mother of 3. I felt at times like time was dragging, not necessarily in a bad or good way. But it seemed like as soon as I figured out how to manage time just took off.
Riley is a very sweet baby. She is usually very happy. She talks and screams. She loves her brothers and get very excited when they are around her. She loves to be in the water and gets super excited at bath time. She is definitely a mother lover but when she sees her dad she loves to snuggle him and especially loves to rub her hands or feet on his scruffy face.
I was a little preoccupied with all our travels and missed the opportunity to take 6 month photos of our Riley girl but this month late impromptu photo shoot worked out in my book.







3 comments:
I wish I could hire you to take pictures for me, I LOVE your style of photography :)
Oh, and your daughter is so adorable!!
So adorable! I hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment