12.12.2013

Carter's First Soccer Season

I was really dumb and missed the deadline to register Braden for soccer this year. Fortunately though my friend told me about a league that allowed younger children to play. It was more expensive so I decided to only register Carter and let him be in the spotlight and let Braden be the cheerleader for a change.

Carter did really well. He kicked the ball and moved the ball well. He isn't very fast so when he was playing with everyone on the field he didn't get very many chances to touch the ball. He didn't mind though because we learned that Carter is a terrific goalie. He loved being the goalie and almost always helped his team out by stopping goals. I was impressed with how much all the kids learned during the season. They started out pretty rough but by the end won every game.




Kam helped coach the team but he had to work when doing the team picture.


I was a horrible soccer mom and didn't take a single picture of Carter on the field in action. We did however get a shot of him taking his usual pre-game nap in the car on the way to the game.

No comments: