
Braden is such a daddy's boy. He wants dad most of the time and wants to do what daddy is doing all the time. If dad is eating a bowl of cereal then Braden has to eat a bowl of cereal (even if he has just finished his own bowl for breakfast), if dad is mowing the lawn, Braden has to be mowing the lawn and so on and so on. On this day, Braden wanted to shave just like dad so dad put some shaving cream on Braden's face and helped him shave. Braden thought it was pretty cool! I love how much Braden loves his daddy. In fact when Braden is not feeling well he will usually cry for "da-dee" and not "mommy," and when he wakes each morning it's usually the same thing. Sometimes it makes me sad and I think "why can't he love me more, why does he have to choose dad over me?" but I guess I should call it a blessing even if I sometimes wish he'd just snuggle with me or choose me once in a while.
1 comment:
SOOOO CUTE!!!!
Post a Comment