5.12.2008
happy mother's day
What a great mother's day I had. My mommy came up Friday night and stayed over at my house. We went yard selling together Saturday morning and then while she took a nap I went to lunch to celebrate Mother's day with my Gramma Goodie and Heidi. (Thanks dad.) After lunch we went to my brother's Soccer Game...Go Peter! After the game we went to my Gramma Dee's house and worked in the yard. The rest of the day was spent purchasing flowers, shrubs and etc. and planting them in my new flower gardens. It looks beautiful thanks to my mommy...she's the one with the green thumb. My brother, sister and mom stayed at my house that night and on Sunday we honored my mom with breakfast in bed. Kam made breakfast and surprised me with a new Cuisinart food processor and a message written out of my favorite fruit-snack flavors! (How romantic!) We all went to church together and later made a yummy lunch and took it to my Gramma Dee's house to share with her. We played cards, Dee's favorite, and watched the Jazz. It really was a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like a great day! BTW, send B over anytime and I'll take his pics. You can laugh at my makeshift studio. Hey, it works!!
Hey! Fun blog! It was really fun to read. Congrats to Cam for graduating, and way to go on the yard work. I can't wait to come by and see it!
Post a Comment