11.22.2008

boys

Braden loves to dress up. Since he could crawl and then walk he was playing in my shoes and trying them on for size. When we go play at our cousins house, Braden has taken to let Brooklin (Konnie's daughter) dress him up like a princess; crown, dress, heels, the works. At home he will ask to dress in my shirts, or he'll wrap a scarf around his neck and put on my high heels. Today, he asked to "dress like a princess mommy." So I let him. The funny thing is that later he says this, "I'm a boy princess mommy." This stems from the fact that I'm always telling him that he is a boy. If you tell him, "you're so funny" or "you're silly" he'll respond, "I not funny (silly), I'm a boy!" Well he does have that right, now if I can just convince him that I'm a girl we'll be in good shape.

2 comments:

Jenn Rushton said...

That is so funny. How does Kam like him wearing your heels? PS, LeAnn is supposed to bring your gratis to me this week. FINALLY!!! I guess she has been out of town.

Kimi said...

I am surprised Kam let you. Russ would say HELL no! He sure looks cute though. Hey PS. we are going to scrap book on Monday the 8th. Does that work for you?