
Halloween was a crazy day. Kam had the night off but he worked the night before so he slept the first half of the day. Our day began by having breakfast at Konnie's house (Kam's sister). We had yummy pumpkin pancakes with apple cider syrup! After breakfast I decided to try and catch up on some neglected housework since I was gone most of the week. As I busied myself so did Braden by dumping paint all over the rug in the kitchen, getting desitin in the carpet and somehow a glitter crayon or glue was left in the pocket of his pants and it melted all over a load of lights! It took forever to get it all cleaned up. I about lost my temper but luckily Konnie had come over to borrow a costume for her Ryan and helped me not loose my cool and helped me clean up. She knew some good tricks for getting everything not to stain. Braden was so cute. He knew I was mad and instantly told me he was "so sorry, Mommy." My heart just melted and I wanted to spend the rest of the day snuggling with my little bud. Braden went down for a nap and Kam woke up and I finally got myself in the shower. I was ready just in time for Brady to wake and go visit my sister Megan at work and then down south to Alpine to Trick-or-Treat with Grammy Bo. We had a yummy soup dinner with her ward/neighborhood followed by a rainy evening of Trick-or-Treating. Braden got a good haul and was uncommonly shy for everyone. We really had a great ending to a most chaotic day.
Grammy Bo, Braden the Horsey, and
me with Baby Carter dressed up too!
"Show your teeth Braden."
Braden with Princess Megan.
1 comment:
Oh I love the belly!! Good work Carter getting all dressed up! We missed you at scrapbook night.
Post a Comment