11.17.2008

YES, I am Crazy!


So, silly me I decided to go and have pictures done of our family while pregnant. I really wanted to have these done months ago. We don't have a family picture of just the three of us that is really good. I did have pictures done when Braden was 2 month old, but they are hideous in the worst way. I was totally in need of a haircut and we all just looked, well, dumb. I must have been crazy to do these, but now seeing the final result I am so glad that I did. Here are some of my favorite shots. 


I also need to give a big shout out to Lindsay and Linda from elle Potography for the amazing job they did on these. I especially love that they were able to capture our story with little effort on our part which is amazing when you have a busy 2 year old who doesn't want to sit still. I met Lindsay and Linda through a good friend and have enjoyed their work and working with them. In fact it was Lindsay who shot Braden's 1 year old pictures that I have posted. Thanks to you both, you're amazing!

No comments: