2.03.2010
Sharing Time
This last Sunday in Primary our primary president told a story during sharing time (found in the Friend) about a girl who decided to have a chocolate ball for breakfast. Not wanting anyone to see her eating chocolate for breakfast she decides to eat it in the bathroom. Well, she ends up choking on it and through a prompting from the Holy Ghost, her father comes in and helps her. On our way home from church Braden starts retelling his dad all about the chocolate. He shared the story something like this: "The girl went in the bathroom and she was going pee and the chocolate ball goes up in the air and in her mouth and she can't breathe and her daddy comes and saves her. He heard the Holy Ghost talk to him." It was so funny. I wish it was recorded. Kam wasn't sure what Braden was talking about so I had to explain to him that he was just trying to tell him what he learned in Primary that day. Braden has also been telling us that "the Holy Ghost told me I have to go pee!" I'm trying to decide weather the Holy Ghost really is telling him he needs to go pee or if he's confused because of the story. Either way, at least he's paying attention in Primary!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is absolutely adorable!!
Post a Comment