1.10.2011

Having a Birthday Party

This poor kid has to have a birthday 4 days after Christmas.  I think it should be outlawed but alas, that's when his big day is. I think in the future I'm going to start celebrating his half birthday instead but for now, the party must go on, right? 
So first, we drove down to St. George to stay at my Dad's house. The car ride was great because the boys slept most of the way. 

This one a lot...
This one, not so much.
and these two...?
We had lunch at Chili's
and then headed back to the house for Cake, Ice Cream, and Presents.
What a CHEESE!
I'm pretty sure Carty's favorite part was eating the frosting!
After eating cake and ice cream we loaded in the car and 
headed to VEGAS to celebrate with Grammy Bo and Pappy!

Kennedee was really excited to help Carter open his present from Grammy Bo.

Happy Birthday Carter! You're the cutest 2 year old around!

No comments: