I was just uploading some pictures and realized I didn't share the pictures of our flight home from Utah. It was a monumental flight because it was Carter's first flight as a TICKETED PASSENGER! Since he turned 2 while we were in Utah I had to buy him a one-way ticket to get him back home. My family told me I should have just told the agent that he wasn't 2 yet if they asked, but I just didn't feel good about it and truth be told, I'm glad I got him his ticket and not just because I chose the right, but because I felt like I was flying first class with all the extra room! Carter thought it was pretty neat too.
The boys were really good on the flight.
It probably helped that they watched a movie
on my computer for most of the time.
On the last leg of our trip home Carter was really tired and fell asleep.
This is how we got through the airport.
Carter was in the stroller and Braden rode the carry-on.
{I love that the tail of his dinosaur pillow-pet is hanging out the back.}
No comments:
Post a Comment