Last week our ward planned a playgroup activity to go to Wheeler Farm. Unfortunately Braden and I were not able to attend. I knew Braden would enjoy seeing the animals and being outside so I decided to take him today. We went with Kam's sister, Konnie, and her two kids, Brooklin (3) and Ryan (15 mos.) We all packed a lunch and then crammed all three car seats into her car little Honda and we were off. When we first got to the farm we visited the General store to get our tokens for the Hay ride and a sack of food for the ducks. We circled around all the buildings and visited all the animals. The best part of the day was while we were watching the sheep and Brooklin turned to me and said, "Look, they have earrings!" (referring to the tags on the animals ears). I just about died laughing as I tried to explain why they were tagged. She must not have understood because just a few minutes later she exclaimed that, "the pigs have earrings too, Katie!" After playing with the animals, we fed the ducks and geese, took our much anticipated hay ride and then enjoyed a yummy lunch in the shade.
2 comments:
That's so cute. You took great pictures there, too.
Hey Katie and Kameron! this is Aaron's sis Chelsea. i saw your blog link on their blog and had to say hello! Your son is beautiful and i love your family quote in your header! Haha!
Post a Comment