5.02.2008

look who's NOT watching



What a little stinker I have. While I was getting ready the other day Braden somehow got into a jar of Eucerine Cream. As you can guess from the picture, he put half the jar all over his head. Naughty, naughty! I had to wash his hair 20 times and it still looked greasy! Luckily he didn't get it anywhere else...like the carpet.

6 comments:

Catmull's said...

Oh crap! That made me laugh. I still can't believe that he's so big! Cute blog by the way. New background, music, and new posts, I like the pictures on the side too. Good job! Very cute.

Jenna said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenna said...

HI, JENNA AND I ARE IN BOSTON AT THE HOTEL WHILE GREG AND MIKE ARE AT A RED SOX GAME. WE LOVED YOUR NEW WEBSITE. LOVE, CAROLE AND JENNA

ebudd said...

Aahh! I think I have this exact same picture of Charlie. No, wait - it's of Daniel, and it's diaper cream that dear big brother Charlie put all over Daniel's head. That boy will have some very rich and moist hair. Bye bye scalp dryness.

Veronica said...

Hailey did that recently with a tube of Desitin. That does NOT come out!!

Team Fraser said...

that is too funny!