11.10.2008

My Best Friend

I am the luckiest woman in the world! I have the best husband who does more than his fair share. All during my pregnancy Kam has been so good to help me out. He helps me with Braden, even taking him with him to run errands or to play with him just so I can rest or take a break. He cleans the whole house pretty much every week. Actually, he hasn't just been doing that since I found out we were expecting, he usually cleans all the bathrooms, dishes and mops the floor every week. Now he has been adding to that list picking up the house and vacuuming the floors as well as many other things. He always puts me first even when he is really tired or wants to do something for himself. I really am so lucky to have such a great eternal companion who not only looks out for me and our little family but works really hard too.  I am so proud of him and can't believe that he is mine.

PS. Happy Birthday Baby!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

I am so happy you have a husband who loves and respects you, and treats you like a queen. It makes such a difference in lifelong happiness.