
Well, we're here. Kam left last week to drive our cars out here with his dad, mom and brother, Kris. They drove for 3 days straight and got right to work unloading the truck and putting everything away. I arrived yesterday with the boys. They were both amazing on the plane ride. I was so scared to travel by myself with 2 small children, but was pleasantly surprised by their extra good behavior. I also had a lot of help from the airline crew as well as some really nice passengers.
Saying "goodbye" to everyone at home was really hard. My anxiety kicked in and I was just sick. Each time I had to say goodbye to anyone my stomach was in knots and I felt that I was going to hurl. On Monday, our last night in Utah, the anxiety was so overwhelming that I just about nearly passed out. I was absolutely distraught. I'm sure that the only thing that truly got me on the plane tuesday morning was knowing I'd see Kam.
Now that I'm here I feel okay. I feel very peaceful in our house. The same feeling I had when we left here after signing the lease. I am hopeful for a great experience here in PA. I know that our Heavenly Father wants our family here at this time and that there will be great learning experiences and opportunities to grow out here.
4 comments:
Good luck Katie and enjoy all of the new experiences living away from home! I absolutely loved my time away from Utah and was so grateful for all the good times and new things to experience.
It would be so hard to leave but I envy the experience of living somewhere else. I am so excited for you. Congrats!!
We miss you too!
Good luck!
Post a Comment