10.17.2010

Cap'n Braden's Party

We decided that Braden could have his first Friend Party this year. Braden has made so many good friends here in Pennsylvania and we wanted to take this opportunity to really have some fun. I let Braden chose the theme: PIRATES!

 As the kids arrived we played pass the Skull (Hot Potato).
I downloaded some pirate music to play while they played.

Once everyone arrived we did a craft. The kids made Spyglasses and Pirate Ships...
 ...and everyone got a Pirate Hat...
 ...and an Eye Patch.
Next we played Pin the "X" on the Map.
 Then we went outside for a Treasure Hunt.
 The final clue lead them back inside to the Treasure Box...
 ...where everyone got their share of the booty!
(Inside each goody-bag was: fish candy, a ring pop, gold coins, tatoos, a skull ring, a compass and pirate teeth.)
 
After the kids got their treats, Braden opened his presents...
 ...and then we ate cake and ice cream!
 It all went so fast to me but I think they all had a Great Time!
 
 This guy I think had a little too much fun!

1 comment:

The Baker said...

someone needs floss... :-)