Braden was invited to his first (well, now that I think of it, second) "friend" birthday party. To say he was excited would have been an understatement. He was invited by one of his friends at school, Stanley. He has been talking about it everyday and has shown anyone who would look the invitation.
Today was the big day and unfortunately I had some primary stuff to do so Kam took him. It was held at a local fire station (Stanley's dad is one of the volunteer firefighters). All the kids got a chance to hit a pinata, which by the way, Braden broke and got an extra prize for doing so, and ride in the fire truck. Kam told me that the truck was one of the ones that has both a front and rear steering system and at one point they were riding sideways! Braden thought it was one of the coolest things ever. I'm so glad he had such a great time!




No comments:
Post a Comment