10.02.2010

Pittsbugh Children's Museum

I love coming to this museum. The boys always have a great time and leave with happy faces. Emmy, one of my friends from my ward, invited us  to go yesterday and I didn't want to miss out because it's always more fun to go places with our friends, and we didn't want to miss the traveling Curious George Exhibit that was going to be ending on Sunday.

Upon arrival we visited Braden's favorite part of the museum...
Mr. Roger's Neighborhood.

 Braden and Clara 
{These two did not start out as very good buddies. I think Carter may have been 
intimidated by her older, maturer self. But now they are very good friends.}
{Braden joining in on the fun at King Friday's Castle}
 {Carter found X the Owl}
 {The last time we were here, the trolly wasn't working. 
Braden was very excited that it had been fixed.}

The Curious George Exhibit was so fun!
{Carter, George, Braden, and Colter.}
The kids got to Climb in the Rocket Ship...
 {Carter went up and down the slide about a thousand times.}
Play Golf...
 {Braden attempting a hole-in-one.}
 Build...

{The blocks would fall down a ramp onto the kids.}
 
Run a Fruit Stand...

 
{Braden was the "checker."}

 
Move Wind...
 
and Make Windmills.
 {Braden and Josh}
 {Braden and Colter}

We also visited The Garage
{The big boys spent time climbing, launching parachutes 
and moving a ball along an obstacle course.}
 {Carter's Favorite was sending cars down the track.}
 {Braden played too.}

Our last stop was at the Art Studio where the boys got to paint a masterpiece, cut out shapes for a screen printed project and make a "man-in-the-yellow-hat" hat. I didn't take any pictures there because my hands were covered in paint! But we definitely had a great time!

1 comment:

Kels said...

So cute, I miss you guys, the boys are getting so big.