It's a lot different not being in Utah for Halloween, especially when Halloween lands on a Sunday. I did let the boys go Trick-or-Treating tonight, but some of our friends decided not to so we had a little Halloween Party with them last night. We began the night next door at the Nordgren's playing games and then we all came over to our house for chili and treats!
Halloween BINGO
Bean Bag Toss
Doughnuts on a String
Then the Big Day came and we got all dressed up for Trick-or-Treating around the neighborhood. I love our neighbors, everyone is so nice and they go all out for Halloween. The kids got so much candy that I had to dump out their buckets twice because they were too full to hold anymore treats!
The Boys with our Friends Superman and Darth Vader
Neigh!
Aarrrrgh!
This Ambulance as well as a Firetruck from the Local Volunteer
Fire Department came by to give treats and glow-sticks to the kids.
"Trick-or-Treat"
Happy Halloween!














2 comments:
Ok, so I am fully jealous. It poured rain on Saturday night. The kids went treating in the rain and got all wet and cold. I think they made it one house. B got about 15 pieces of candy, same with R. Poor kids. I am nearly ready to go buy some candy just so they have it!
Okay you look like a stinking MODEL in that pic of you and the boys. The way the wind is blowing your hair :) I am so sad now that Halloween is over! I'll bet it's pretty awesome out on the east coast this time of year!
Post a Comment