I was so excited for Braden's birthday. Mostly because I knew that he would be getting the best surprise ever. My mom called a few days before to let me know that she had decided to fly out and see us, but told me not to tell Braden. We got up early the morning of his birthday and drove to the airport. Braden didn't know where we were going, only that we were going to pick up a special present from Bo. He didn't realize that we were at the airport until I pulled right up to door # 3 and made the call that we were out front. I thought for sure the moment he saw Grammy Bo he'd scream in excitement but he didn't. Instead he Cried! It was soooo tender.
Opening his gift from Grammy Bo.... MONEY,
which he later used to buy the RC car from Toy Story.
Closing his eyes awaiting his present from Mom and Dad.
A new Bike and Helmet...Batman, I mean Carter, thought it was his though.
So brother let him have the first ride.
Then Braden got to try it out. Unfortunately it was too small, so we had to
take it back and trade it for a better one, one that was just the right size.
Braden got lots of cards from his family to wish him a happy birthday.
He thought it was pretty neat that he got mail in the mailbox with his name on it!
He especially loved this package from Gram and Grampa.
Braden got to pick where he wanted to go to dinner, He picked Red Lobster (he likes to see the lobsters in the tank) and Kam didn't complain because they were having their all-you-can-eat shrimp!
Testing out the better, just-the-right-size bike!
And giving this fun trike from Papa and Gramma Heidi a run.
It may be the one son's birthday, but you can't forget about this little cutie...
he got his own helmet too!
Happy Birthday Braden. You're my most favorite 4 year old around and I love you!









1 comment:
Well Happy Birthday to Fred!! I wish we could have gotten to say it to you in person. B was pretty sad she didn't get to sing. Hope the day was great!!
Post a Comment